2020commissioning offers consultancy, facilitation, support, training and toolkits to help improve commissioning competency and achieve better outcomes for individuals and communities through more effective commissioning and contracting practices.
Check out the Commissioning pages for latest news (including a recently updated version of A Catalyst for Change II: tackling the long ascent, and a series of papers on Market Facilitation), and to find out more about influencing and achieving
• better outcomes
• more personalised services
• excellence in commissioning
• world class commissioning
• sound investment in community-based services
• change of direction by decommissioning and dis-investment
• market facilitation
• active user involvement
• training and skills acquisition
• commissioning competencies and qualifications
and some practical ways of improving your own performance through
• resources, tools, checklists and models
• events and action learning sets
• joining/starting a commissioning network
• links to other useful products
• links to other helpful sites
“Change will not come if we wait
for some other person or some other time.
We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
We are the change that we seek